eXTReMe Tracker

   
 

 

Electric Posse is a blog about tech and video game stuffs. Leave a comment or email EP. We like feedback and we're always looking to recruit more posters.

   

Roy and GM


GM, San Francisco
likes:
fighting games, 2D, big breasted video game characters, podcasts, coffee, Star Trek, getting into fist fights
dislikes:
Sony, HALO, organic food, iPods, EB Games, macs

Roy, Los Angeles
likes:
meat, polyester twill pants, cuddling, Pride FC, sweaters, PDAs, Tekken
dislikes:
Itagaki's face, RPG players, HALO/HALO players, The Beatles, "brahs", winter, Xbox controllers, crooked titties, Star Wars fans

contact us

 

001 :: EP

filed:9/29/2005 by GM


The first post for Electric Posse. Oh, it's only downhill from here. I project that after a couple of months, the "quality" of posts will degrade enormously. So enjoy these first few posts before EP becomes contrived like everything else I've ever worked on. I blame my rage.

I'm GM. I'll be bad-mouthing everything from here on. I would prefer to keep information about myself to a minimum on this blog, to avoid previous incidents. I ask that people who come here visiting who know me to respect my wishes. If you ever need to email me, feel free to do so.

This blog will mostly concentrate on video games but is not limited to such. I'll try to keep every post relevant however. There are links at the bottom of every post for you to comment or link.

The layout will fill up with more information gradually when more posts are made, outside links are found and quality-verified, and such.

I hope to include posts from people other than myself sooner or later. I don't think it will happen anytime soon given the fact that no one could possibly be as bitter and serious as I am. I'm sure there are people who know more about things like console gaming, but I have yet to find someone who can write and doesn't worship HALO or mindless Square RPGs. If you think you fit the bill, email me.

Update to come soon.

- permalink

 
 all original content copyright EP
 

Previously